Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How much TV do you watch?

Okay, so this is a little off topic but I was just curious.  Do you still pay for cable or satellite TV services?  I know we do at our home, but I just read an article that made me questions how many folks are opting out.  Is it due to the economy?  How is it affecting advertisers?  Are more people moving to the internet...with video streaming websites like Netflix and Hulu?  I know we utilize TV to reach new volunteers for our trials.

You can view the article here:
http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article.aspx?aid=127974.54928.140103

I think the end quote says it all. 
"Rising prices for pay TV, coupled with growing availability of lower cost alternatives, add to a toxic mix at a time when disposable income isn't growing."

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment